Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top Wedding Songs

One of the greatest memories of your wedding will be the songs that rock your night. Here's a great list of the top wedding songs for your first dance, entry into your reception or dance with your father.

Aerosmith– I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing
The Bangles– Eternal Flame
The Beatles– And I Love Her
Tony Bennett– The Way You Look Tonight
Bon Jovi– I’ll Be There for You
Toni Braxton– Breathe Again
Belinda Carlyle– Circles in the Sand
Chicago– You’re the Inspiration
Celine Dion– The Power of Love
Nat King Cole– When I Fall in Love
Gloria Estefan– Live for Loving You
Peter Gabriel– In Your Eyes
Faith Hill– Breathe
Foreigner– Waiting for a Girl Like You
Etta James– At Last
Elton John– Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
Elton John– Your Song
Michael Penn– No Myth
The Police– Every Breath You Take
Elvis Presley– I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You
Elvis Presley– My Wish Came True
REO Speedwagon– Can’t Fight This Feeling
Lionel Richie– Hello
Lionel Richie– Truly
Seal– Kiss From a Rose
Simon and Garfunkel– Bridge Over Troubled Waters
Percy Sledge– When a Man Loves a Woman
Rod Stewart– Have I Told You Lately?
U2– All I Want is You
Shania Twain– From This Moment On
Shania Twain– Forever and For Always
Luther Vandross– Always and Forever
Stevie Wonder– I Just Called to Say I Love You
Trisha Yearwood- How Do I Live

1 comment:

  1. Check with me about my Event Singing services, as luckily, I know most of these songs and MANY more ;)

    ReplyDelete